Monday to Thursday 10-6
Friday and Saturday 10-5
Call or email to order items not in stock.
SHIP FREE* $10 flat shipping on all others
*Cabinets and Machines excluded, see descriptions for freight options
BERNINA 480: Highly sophisticated and brilliantly simple
Yvonne Reichmuth, "YVY", the sophisticated Swiss designer with impeccable taste in design and sewing machinesTake a look at why Yvonne loves working and designing with her B 480 and why she thinks you’ll love what this feature-packed machine can do for your projects too.
Watch the video and become a fan!
Learn more about why the B 480 is the machine for you:
Automatic features save time
- Automatic thread cutting
- Press a button, thread is cut
- Save time for the most creativity
Threads are cut automatically and the needle lifts leaving your hands free to keep on creating as easily and quickly as you like.
Big ideas need more space
- More room for all kinds of projects
- Slide-on extension table included
- Spacious and hassle free
The extended freearm offers 7 inches right of the needle and allows plenty of room for projects, quilts and all kinds of creativity.
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Thin fabrics? Increase pressure
- Thick materials? Reduce pressure
- Sew a variety of materials with ease
The basic setting can be individually adjusted, ensuring the ideal pressure is always used for whatever fabrics and materials you choose.
Easy to navigate touch screen
- Modern color touch screen
- Easy to use with simple navigation
- On-screen support when needed
The on-screen, there-when-you-need-it, Sewing Consultant helps you find the right settings. Make suggested adjustments quickly with the multi-function knobs.
Hands free and in control
- Hands-free sewing with the knee lifter
- Your hands guide the fabric anytime
- Simultaneously raises/lowers presser foot and feed dog
Perfect stitches perfectly easy
- Sew perfect stitches with 9 mm stitch width
- Jumbo bobbin means fewer stops
- Convenient, front-load bobbin
The BERNINA Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise, and fast too, sewing at a maximum speed of 900 stitches per minute.